Module: fish (ID) cards
Have a look how a fish (ID) card looks like. At the bottom of this page you will find additional screenhots of this module.
- A general marine life directory
- Marine life directories per dive site
- Marine life directories for dive briefings
- Marine life directories for their diving and snorkeling destinations.
You add marine life pictures via the ‘Add a photo’ button. This will redirect to the ‘identify marine life’ page. Here you search the marine animal you are looking for and then enter its picture gallery. Within this gallery you select your favorite picture and click on the ‘Add to selected gallery’ button to add it to the fish card. Repeat this procedure from ‘Add a photo’ for all marine animals you want to add to the fish card.
In edit mode you can also mark the picture you want to be shown as the cover of the fish card in the overview page. You can delete pictures by unchecking the field 'Show in card' behind every picture and then tick the ‘save’ button. On the bottom right of this page you have the option to delete the complete fish card.
Pictures in a fish card will be enlarged when hovering the pointer above (desktop) or when the picture is selected (tablet/phone). The English and Latin name are shown below an enlarged picture. Pictures are sorted alphabetically by species name and then by Latin name. Maximum 50 pictures per page.
- MyFishGallery “only” has pictures of salt water marine animals from Australia, the Caribbean and Thailand. Travel agencies should be aware that for this reason they probably can not make a fish card for all their diving and snorkeling destinations (yet).
- MyFishGallery sells this module as a year subscription in which users can create 50 fish cards.
- Every time you buy at least 5000 credits for the module 'templates and sharing', this module will be free to use for at least 12 (more) months.
Pulldown menu for scuba diving professionals
Add, edit and copy fish cards via 'My fish cards'
Edit a fish card: description, location, add pictures and cover of fish card